Located near the Regional Archaeological Museum, the Acropolis of Gela is one of the most important archaeological sites in Sicily. The site of the foundation of the ancient Gela, this
The Greek Baths, located within the city of modern Gela, are one of the best preserved examples of thermal plant of the Hellenistic period (4th-3rd century BC).
Built following the
This complex is located along the south-east side of the hill where the first inhabited centre of the ancient Gela stood, in a place called Bosco Littorio.
Discovered during excavations
‘She excited men too much…’ as Andrea Rapisarda wrote in “Chronicles of Politics and Costume” in 1954, the year in which the Statue of Ceres was placed in Piazza Umberto
Green lung near the old town, it is the pride of Gela.
Located on the main road and with a wonderful sea view, at first it was a vegetable garden